The Shrewsbury Police
Department has received several grants, including the
- 2017 Missouri Department of Transportation Blueprint for Safety Equipment Grant in the amount of $5000.
- Missouri Department of Public Safety Local Law Enforcement Block Grant 2016 award in the amount of $1,435 to purchase safety equipment.
- Missouri Department of Public Safety Local Law Enforcement Block Grant 2015 award in the amount of $9,719.58 to purchase safety equipment.
- Missouri Department of Transportation 2016-17 traffic safety grant in amount of $7,500.
- A $1,505.00 equipment
grant from the Missouri Department of Transportation in
- Bulletproof Vest
Partnership grants from 2008 through 2017 totalling $40,574.67.
The Shrewsbury Fire
Department has recently received the following grants:
- In 2008 and 2009 from the
Firefighters Grant (FEMA) totaling $106,855 for the
purchase of an exhaust system in the engine room, hoses,
nozzles, ladders, laptops, multi-gas monitoring
equipment, and portable radios.
- In 2008 The Fire
Department also received $10,346 in 2008 from Fireman's
Fund Insurance for nozzles, a piercing nozzle, SKED
Rescue system, a stretcher, an air hammer, and a cutting
Parks & Recreation
The Shrewsbury Parks Department received
$355,105 in 2016 for the festival site playground replacement and area landiscaping.
The Administrative &
Street Department received the FHWA & MoDOT surface
transportation program grant for several comprehensive
street repair projects. The three year project allocation
totals over $1,000,000. Also, these two departments receive
up to $20,000 in HUD Community Development Block Grant funds